Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm published

I guess most people don't make a big deal about the first thing they publish, but I'm not most people. One might think this is lame, especially since I wasn't paid...but there's finally something of mine in published form out there for the world to see (something besides this blog, of course). I feel a little Mary Tyler Moore-ish saying that, but maybe naïvite will become my "thing." Maybe the my midwestern-gal-meets-the-big-city is such an old cliché that it's time has come again...

But I digress. I wrote a backgrounder for Max Schorr, editor-in-chief and publisher of Good magazine, who came to speak at the NYU Department of Journalism on October 25th.

This piece was supposed to go up on the BULLPEN web site before Schorr spoke so people could be lured in by my excellent prose. However, there was a glitch in the process and it went up several days after the fact.

Not to worry, though. I'll be writing a recap of the lecture and that, too, will hopefully be on the BULLPEN homepage next week some time. So I've got that going for me...

Read Backgrounder: Max Schorr

4 Comments:

Blogger Donny B said...

Congrats, Suzie-Q!

But you have to fix the Bullpen link. You have two "http://"'s in it so it won't work.

I do that all the time.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bravo Suzie ! T'es la meilleure !
En plus je lis des fois Good, c'est sympa comme magazine

:)

Gil

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work Suzanne. He must have been interesting to talk to.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Hey would you people stop signing your names as "Anonymous?" I can't respond to you if I don't know who you are...

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home